How do local communities in the remote islands of the south of Thailand prosper?
There are various forms that we do for revenue, one is fishing to provide for family and income. You can find out on this tour how do we do it.
And enjoy your fishery’s on a white sandy beach, while the sun sets!
See you soon at Our Magical Thailand
If you are looking for a unique and exciting experience, then our a visit to Ko Yao Islands would not feel complete unless you experienced an exciting adventure on one of the traditional Thai long-tail boat fishing. Be acquainted with the way of life as the local people of Koh Yao fished throughout the Andaman region. Here you will be given first-hand knowledge to the customs & traditions handed down through generations and to the importance of understanding fish conservation in the area.
- Land transfer and a journey from the pier by long-tail boat.
- Join a local fisherman with laying out the traps with nets.
- To pass the time after the fishing nets have been laid, we will transfer you to the beach to catch some sun & relaxing with fresh fruit.
- After a period of time, we will return you to the nets in gathering in the harvest and the technique in retrieving your catch of the day that hopefully will provide a bountiful harvest of fresh fish, prawns & crabs.
- Your catch of the day includes a BBQ on the beach.
Transfer To & From Hotels In Koh Yao Yai*
Licensed English Speaking Guide
Lunch - Beach BBQ
National Park Fees
Tours Follow S.H.A Health Safety Protocol / Tours Insured With A.I.G Insurence
* All hotels in Koh Yao Yai are included in our Pick&Drop Area.
**Some hotels in Koh Yao Noi are also Included on free Pickup - Inquired the Pick-Up in case of staying in Koh Yao Noi
Prices Per Person:
Per Adult - 3600 THB
Per Child - 2500 (4-12 years old)
*Minimum 2 Persons
3 Persons - 3400 THB per person
4 Persons - 3200 THB per person
5 - 9 Persons - 3000 THB per person
WE REMIND YOU THAT WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO VARY THE TOUR PROGRAMS ACCORDING TO THE WEATHER CONDITIONS.
THE TOUR IS NOT SUITABLE FOR WOMEN IN ADVANCED CONDITIONS OF PREGNANCY.